Thank you for sending along these thoughts from a Bell Museum insider.  I
welcome everyone interested in the fate of the Bell Museum to read Stephen
Quinn's informed account of what relocating or repurposing these dioramas
entails.  The value of the building and the artistic importance of the
entire assemblage of dioramas is articulated well by Stephen Quinn, to whom
I have copied this message.

sincerely,
barrett

barrett klein