This looks so cool Alice! Thank you so much for sharing the link.

Tricia

On Aug 18, 2014, at 8:51 PM, Alice Anderson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I actually love these field microscopes that work with an iphone to take photos of what you see:
https://backyardbrains.com/products/roachscope

hope this helps.

Alice Anderson
Science Educator/ Communications Coordinator
Hurricane Island Foundation
Center for Science and Leadership