Me too! Please do share a link if the presentation is recorded. Sounds so
interesting!
Annie
www.annerunyon.com
www.gnsi.org/profile/anne-marshall-runyon

I so wish I could hear/see this presentation, I am a huge fan of pop ups and
other paper clever products. Will this presentation be video recorded? Would
it be possible to make it available to see at a later date?
Thanks for letting us know!
Aurore

Aurore Simonnet - Scientific Illustrator
NASA EPO - Sonoma State University
http://epo.sonoma.edu

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 8:50 AM, Britt Griswold