I wonder if they are able and/or have plans to move the dioramas? The ecology, entomology, forestry and agricultural science departments are now all consolidated on the St. Paul campus and I'm sure the Bell is not getting as much usage from those groups of faculty and students as it used to. On the other hand, the art department is still in Minneapolis ....