As I understand it (through Stephen Quinn) there is discussion of "saving" the dioramas, but this would likely mean a salvaging of some and the dismantling of others.  The unique building designed to house the dioramas would lose its very reason for being.  Please see his open letter for details.

Thank you,
barrett

barrett klein
Department of Biology