Yes, I just talked to Epson - after the local person scratched their head
saying I guess I dunno - and they say it is the ink pads. Who knew but
there is an ink pad replacement counter; when you have done a certain
number of prints the service needed message comes up and you are unable to
print! If you have a PC there is a utility to reset the counter but there
isn't one for Macs ....  So, $220 to repair or else buy a new printer. Ugh

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Kathleen McKeehen <[log in to unmask]