Gail,

These techniques are so valuable and will help me enormously. Whatever GNSI can publish in journal form would be fabulous! Thank you, thank you!

I keep telling my classmates what a marvelous group this is, the value of the information presented, an extraordinary supplement to Gene Wright’s classes at the University of Georgia.

With sincere appreciation,

“OC” Carlisle
Student, UGA
Soon to graduate!