Hello, Mag Mor folk.

*The Nebraska Stroke Okto Beerfest 2014 is on **Thursday, October 9th.
*

*
*

*We have a full crew signed up to help with fighting and the booth.
However, if you'd still like to help, we do still need donations of
home-brewed beverages and a couple batches of gynger brede (in
bite-sized bits).

*If you can donate brewing samples, WONDERFUL! Please coordinate with me
if you have a bottle of brew (or two!) that you are willing to donate to
the cause! If possible, please try to include a brief description of the
type of brew, the ingredients and process you used, and any interesting
or unique details.

We will also need gynger brede samples. We will be giving away recipes
with the samples -- _with_ our Baronial business card stapled to the
back, of course! Since these can be really small samples -- just a
bite-sized bit of gynger brede wrapped in waxed paper -- we should need
no more than two batches of gynger brede.If you can make a batch and
"package" it, please let me know.  (See attached pdf for recipe. We
don't need the Shrewsbury cakes -- those are already taken care of.)

The fighters and brewers who have "signed up" will be receiving a much
more detailed email with all the details that you'll need.

Thank you all!
Isadora