Hello, Mag Mor folk.

The Nebraska Stroke Okto Beerfest 2014 is on
Thursday, October 9th.

We have a full crew signed up to help with fighting and the booth. However, if you'd still like to help, we do still need donations of home-brewed beverages and a couple batches of gynger brede (in bite-sized bits).

If you can donate brewing samples, WONDERFUL! Please coordinate with me if you have a bottle of brew (or two!) that you are willing to donate to the cause! If possible, please try to include a brief description of the type of brew, the ingredients and process you used, and any interesting or unique details.

We will also need gynger brede samples. We will be giving away recipes with the samples – with our Baronial business card stapled to the back, of course! Since these can be really small samples – just a bite-sized bit of gynger brede wrapped in waxed paper – we should need no more than two batches of gynger brede.  If you can make a batch and "package" it, please let me know.  (See attached pdf for recipe. We don't need the Shrewsbury cakes -- those are already taken care of.)

The fighters and brewers who have "signed up" will be receiving a much more detailed email with all the details that you'll need.

Thank you all!
Isadora