The gentleman who came to Cattle Raids with the woman from Clarinda, IA,
was interested in ALL the recipes. They had a wonderful
afternoon/evening and were especially delighted with the feast.  He
likes to cook, so he's the one interested in the recipes.  I don't
currently have his email, but I can call him to get it.
-- Isadora