---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefan li Rous <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Subject: [CALONTIR] Medieval Garments Reconstructed - FREE PDF
To: [log in to unmask]

On Sep 3, 2014, at 12:50 PM, Gwendolyn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

One of my favorite costume history books, Medieval Garments Reconstructed,
is a free PDF this month. It's like they knew it was my birth month. You
should download it. I own it, and I'm still downloading it. Enjoy!
http://en.unipress.dk/media/3492090/9788779349018_medieval_garments.pdf
Gwendolyn

Thank you!  This looks to be a wonderful book, especially for Norse
personas.
Unfortunately, I keep getting an “End of File was reached unexpectedly”
message when I try to save it for later reading.
Has anyone else had this problem? I’m using Safari under the Mac Mavericks
OS.
Thanks,
    Stefan
--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris

lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com
due to thier DMARC policies.