I’ll get them to you this weekend.  Still catching up from being down for most of the week.

_Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 9:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Recipes from Cattle Raids Feast

I'm interested  in all of them as well.

Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:57:44 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

The gentleman who came to Cattle Raids with the woman from Clarinda, IA, was interested in ALL the recipes. They had a wonderful afternoon/evening and were especially delighted with the feast.  He likes to cook, so he's the one interested in the recipes.  I don't currently have his email, but I can call him to get it.
-- Isadora