I will be entering.

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:29:00 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Baronial A&S
To: [log in to unmask]

Isabeau Jehanne is entering a 1400-1500 Polish Jerkin and  1500 Ventians.

Carlos Xavier de Cadiz is entering a Peach Wine.

On Sep 10, 2014 3:40 PM, "Laura Leuenberger" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I will not make it to Moot tonight, but I wanted to remind everyone that the Baronial Arts and Sciences Championship is coming up on Sept. 28. The theme is "Life's Little Luxuries." If you are interested in entering or judging please let me know as soon as possible.

The event will be at St. Mark's on Campus and start at 1pm. There will be a potluck feast in the evening.