We can pick you up on the way through.
Felix
On 9/21/2014 12:30 AM, Caitlin Smith wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Is there anyone coming from or through SW Lincoln willing to give me a ride there?

On Sep 20, 2014 11:25 AM, "Sarah Gutekunst" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings!  Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow, Sept. 21st, from 2:00 to 6:00, you are invited to St. Marks on Campus (14th and R, Lincoln) for tacos!  Randwulf, Belinda and I would love to have the opportunity to say Thank You for all of the amazing things each and every one of you did for Cattle Raids, and every day for the Barony.  We hope that everyone in the Barony will attend.  This is an open invitation to you all,  not just the staff of Cattle Raids.  We have many new faces among us, and would love the opportunity to get to know you better, as well as reconnect with some of our old friends. Garb is not required.  Dinner will be provided, please bring personal feast gear if you can, and your smiling faces.

Hope to see many of you there!

Seraphina