I'm interested  in all of them as well.

Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:57:44 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Recipes from Cattle Raids Feast
To: [log in to unmask]

    The gentleman who came to Cattle Raids
      with the woman from Clarinda, IA, was interested in ALL the
      recipes. They had a wonderful afternoon/evening and were
      especially delighted with the feast.  He likes to cook, so he's
      the one interested in the recipes.  I don't currently have his
      email, but I can call him to get it.

      -- Isadora

      On 8/24/2014 5:54 PM, Theron & Laura wrote:

        Greetings!

        Various people requested recipes for dishes
          from the Cattle Raids feast.  Iím happy to share them with
          individuals, and Iíll also make them available to be put in
          upcoming editions of the Runestaff.

        If you would please email me at [log in to unmask]
          and let me know which recipes you would like, Iíll be happy to
          send them to you.

        Also, since Iím not on Facebook or the
          Calontir list, could someone please forward this to the
          Calontir Facebook group and the list?

        Thanks!
        --Gwyneth

      listserv.unl.edu lists do not accept incoming email from
      Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com due to thier DMARC policies.