I just read this article a few days ago. YES! Totally baffling the unwillingness to compromise.
Stunning.
Especially in light of a new study regarding "paleo-Eskimos", and when I find that article again I will post it. Kennewick Man could be an important piece to that puzzle.

Cheers,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325