Congratulations, Marj! Thanks for letting us know. Your work is, of course, beautiful.
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator
www.gretchenhalpert.com
www.BotanicalTravelTours.com

www.facebook.com/gkhalpert

607-767-6936

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Way to go, Marj!
Karen

On Sep 8, 2014, at 3:11 PM, Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Marj, that's totally wonderful! You deserve it! Congratulations!

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)