Muah ha-ha! You Rock, Girl! ..

I love DS paints. I use them along with W&N, interchangeably. I also love the granular, earthy pigments the hematites, lunar black and as I LOVE painting rocks, well, I just love these paints. DS is exclusive on those, and they are a good store.

I sure miss driving by their store in Seattle! They would even let me wet the brushes to get the sizing out before purchase, which is a real plus in my mind. Now, living down here, I have to order everything. But thankfully DS and W&N products are consistent.

I may try out the Van Gough paints and see. You and Kathy have peaked my interest.  I like the water-brushes too, but I don't think they perform for the techniques beginner as a all-purpose pointed round. I think they are brilliant for field sketching. I have 3-4 for myself.  I may have to reconsider the brush, but ......
need more chocolate to decide.

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC