Thanks, O.C.
There is some interest down here at the local community college, so I like to participate and offer their adult education classes various art classes. Watercolor seems to be a big hit. I also think Watercolor pencil might be a hit, also. The materials aren't so critical, and think it crosses boundaries of drawing and painting.

You might try contacting your local adult education facilities. They are often really in need of skilled instructors. Best wishes to you and all you wish to share, also.

ta,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325