Lots of folks think that AZ would be a horrible place to visit in August. But once monsoon starts, it's much cooler. We live in a higher altitude than the larger cities, and are much much cooler. Oaks and manzanita zone. Last night had a "swarm" of mantids on the back screen. There is a Clark's spiny lizard that likes to hang out over the back door, also attracted to bugs, meethinks.  Never a dull moment.

Ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325