That does sound like a nice gift.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Those are a cosmos. A friend collects seeds, and packages them, labels them, and prepares holiday gift packages of several kinds of flowers. Usually caterpillar host plants, or nectar flowers, something for the insects, birds and bats. We just scatter them and some come up, some don't. This has been a great year for the cosmos.  I always thought that was a really thoughtful idea.

Happy Autumn
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325