My deep sympathy to all who knew Prof Lee.  I regret that I only knew him
via this listserve, yet even so, I got a great sense of his impact and
contributions.   I wonder if someone could re-send information about how to
contribute to the scholarship fund Prof Lee had set up with AFEE.
thank you.
regards/crs

--
Carol Scotton