Dear AFEE folks,

I am sad to hear about Fred. However, his life and work will continue to be a great inspiration for the young heterodox scholars and generations to come.

To my work in the history of heterodox economics, he will always be a huge influence.

Marco Cavalieri

De: "Zalewski, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Em: Sexta-feira, 24 de Outubro de 2014 23:24,
Para: <[log in to unmask]>
Assunto: Re: Fred Lee

Dear colleagues,

I share the grief of those who have already posted about Fred's death. I wish to note that despite his illness, Fred worked tirelessly in helping to ensure that AFEE, and especially the JEI, continue to be strong. In Fact, Jan Knoedler, Eric Hake, and I received an e-mail from Fred just a week ago in which he asked us to keep him engaged in the work we have been doing with various publishers on the future of the JEI. Irrepressible and irreplaceable in the world of heterodox economics, Fred's legacy will always endure.

Dave

David Zalewski
Professor of Finance
School of Business