From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniel Underwood
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 12:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fred Lee

Friends:

I, like many, receive this news with sadness.  We have observed Fred’s tireless commitment to the advancement of economic knowledge and education.  His accomplishments have been many and noteworthy.  Good bye Fred Lee.

Daniel Underwood

Coordinator of Honors Program

Professor Economics and Environmental Science

Peninsula College

Affiliate Professor

School of Environmental and Forest Science

University of Washington