From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of David Dequech <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [AFEEMAIL] Fred Lee

Dear all,

This is very sad news indeed! My thoughts are with Fred's family and also with his colleagues and students.
David

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Henry, John <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It is with great sadness that I inform members of the AFEE community that Professor Lee passed away last night. Given his deterioration over the last week, this was something of a welcome relief. The tentative date for his memorial service is November 8, but an announcement as to the details will be forthcoming.

John F. Henry
Department of Economics
University of Missouri-Kansas City
5100 Rockhill Road