Here here!! That's the Dr Lee I will never forget.

BJ

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 30, 2014, at 12:02 PM, "Scott McConnell" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you, Mitch.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 7:12 AM, Mitchell Green <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
His lectures were a little tamer. But, not by much. He would build up
a system of equations, run you through the math, and then show how the
model embodied the very oppression he rails against in red and black
here.

http://youtu.be/5TTWuNlkj2M

Mitch Green
Franklin & Marshall College

--
"In our society, it is murder, psychologically, to deprive a man of a
job or an income.  You are in substance saying to that man that he has

--
Scott McConnell, PhD.
Assistant Professor of Economics