Good morning all,

The Econ department at the  University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma is searching for a tenure-track Assistant professor. We are open to, and quite frankly prefer, someone from a heterodox background. In addition to teaching across the econ major, all of our department members teach in the University’s interdisciplinary Core Curriculum.  Those courses are team-taught, so our economists have the opportunity to cross disciplinary boundaries every day. In my time here, I’ve taught with psychologists, historians, sociologists, political scientists, British and American literature professors, musicians, visual artists, and art historians. If you know of anyone who might be a good fit, please pass the information along to them. The JOE ad is copied below, or contact me directly.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Social Sciences and Business

Economics

Assistant Professor of Economics, Tenure Track

JOE ID Number: 2014-02_111451268