Heterodox Economics Newsletter

Issue 170 October 13, 2014 web pdf Heterodox Economics Directory

Roughly one year has passed since I started my work as an editor for Heterodox Economics Newsletter. Throughout this year, I have found that doing work for the Newsletter is always worth the effort: it is not only a rewarding task, but also a very interactive one, which allows you to get in touch with a very diverse set of interesting people. In retrospect, I am really happy about my decision to take over the responsibility for this important duty.

However, things would not have gone so well without all the significant support I received. First of all I have to thank my editorial assistant Florian Springholz, whose careful work is of utmost importance to sustain and improve the quality and scope of the Newsletter. Second, I got some support from the Department of Economics and Statistics at the Austrian Chamber of Labor, which proved to be decisive for improving the infrastructure and technical background of the Newsletter.

While I tried to implement some noteworthy changes in the past year (e.g. the Newsletter now has a new homepage), some other necessary revisions or improvements (e.g. with regard to the Heterodox Economics Directory) are still to be done. If you would like to support these efforts in some way - maybe by contributing some voluntary work or even a small donation to sustain and improve the services associated with the Heterodox Economics Newsletter - simply contact us via email. We are happy for any additional support we receive!

Many thanks and all the Best,

Jakob

© public domain

Table of contents