Ok, due to winter coming, the Barony's need for more Archery Marshals, and
Baronial Fiat, the Baronial Archery Tournament has been set to:

November 2nd, at the Fremont Izaak Walton, Noon to 8pm.
Driveway to Izaak Walton Lodge
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Lincoln,+NE/41.4413446,[log in to unmask],-96.5327091,1658m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x8796be59ca561265:0x633a859b1fd5deb9!2m2!1d-96.675278!2d40.809722!1m0!3e0>

We'll be shooting a King's Company Clay Pigeon Shoot and a 30yd timed shoot
at a minimum, more at His Excellencies' discretion.  There will be a
pot-luck following court at the lodge on site.   I hope to see you there!