Attention all Mag Mor fighters and interested persons.

The Barony of Lonely Tower will be holding their Armored Combat Practice on Tuesday, Oct 7th, in conjunction with their baronial gathering.  According to the BLT web site, the site is at Florence Public Library, 2920 Bondesson St, Omaha, NE. and runs from 7:30 until 9:30 pm.

If you're interested in going and need/want a ride, meet at the Woods Park parking lot in Lincoln where we hold summer fighter practice. I will be there at 6 pm and will leave by about 6:15 in order to be at the Omaha site by 7:30.

Volkmar - Mag Mor Marshal