Yup. Some will die heroically, some horrifically, some both heroically AND horrifically, but all your favorite characters, they are doomed! ;-)

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

-------- Original message --------
From: Gale Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:10/08/2014 3:40 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Barony archery tournament

Oh! No!  Does that mean Yoichi will be killing off all of our favorite characters?

Owain

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:14 PM, nildaraa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Although I was not at the meeting,  Yoichi told me that they would actually ok it if we had a special waiver to protect the city and the site from the sca insurance. But that takes about 30 days. We just ran out of time. Winter is coming.

Dianaim

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.