I plan on making the trip to Omaha for practice there tomorrow. If you wish to ride along,  let me know and I will stop at Volkmar's for a bit first.
YIS,
Felix

Greetings All -

Since this is the 3rd Tuesday of October, instead of fighter practice,
there will be an armor and weapons work session at Volkmar and Isadora's
house. If you have something that needs building or repair, or you want
ideas and suggestions, drop by. My reference library, shop and tools are
available, and I'll do my best to help out.

If you need the address or directions, let me know.

Volkmar - Mag Mor Marshal.