Although I was not at the meeting,  Yoichi told me that they would actually ok it if we had a special waiver to protect the city and the site from the sca insurance. But that takes about 30 days. We just ran out of time. Winter is coming.

Dianaim

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Actually, many cities ban the shooting of archery within their city limits
except for reserved sites (archery ranges).  I believe the city of Lincoln
considers them fire arms.  A long time ago I requested permission to do an
archery demonstration at an event we were doing for another local
organization.  I never got past the first person to answer the phone.  She
was incredulous that I would even ask.

Owain