Two thoughts.

1.)  Hav-a-Heart trap, baited with Doritos, under the car engine every
evening.  In the morning you can drop the inhabitants near the car
dealership.

2.)  Rent a weasel.  We had one in the house once, and I could hear it
chasing mice.  It didn't stay long, but neither did the mice.  (If one
lives in a Maine farmhouse that's nearly 150 years old, one gets used to
neighbors of the furry kind.)

Best of luck.  Our daughter-in-law had the same problem this past summer;
they used regular spring traps, but it was a few days before they got both
(all?) the mice.