-----Original Message-----
From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tricia Cassady
Sent: Thursday, 2 October 2014 3:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Power Point on Scientific Illustration

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a basic power point on the history and
techniques of Scientific Illustration. I am doing a workshop/presentation at
a University next Monday and would not like to re-invent the wheel so to
speak :)

Any info anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. This is
basically outreach for the New England Chapter.

Thanks!!!

Tricia Cassady, President
GNSI - New England Chapter

at