I grew up in Tucson where pack rats are a constant problem if you let them. Sure-fire (non-toxic) solution that my parents still use: park your car over a couple of shop lights that you leave ON ó all the time if youíre in a garage, at night if you park in an open carport. Seems to work for the nocturnal/crepuscular critters. My folks have them set on a timer. Donít know if it would work on the critters who donít mind daylight...
_______

Deborah B. Shaw
dbShaw Studios

949.887.3465