OH, if i could train one to stay in the car...... and not ever have passengers in the car....

A FUNNY story of a loose snake in the car that my husband tells of his youth. Long story short, he was the driver for a carpool that carried three women to the office. The snake had worked it's way into the cloth liner in the roof and from a small tear near the rear view mirror, kept poking it's head out. oh my..... The ladies never knew.... He did remove it later that day.....

OH, I really need to get back to work... haha.

THis has been fun.

Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325