Thanks, OC.
No worries, I get on one track and truncate my descriptions, shorten names.

I'll be teaching a one-day workshop at the Art Institute at the desert museum in Tucson, on February 6 (Friday). Should be a fun weekend. I've got three one-day workshops in a row. Three different subjects.
Fun!
Come on down and join me!
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC