Read this with great interest.  However, my problem is indoors and I can
not and do not want to use any poison.  I liked the idea of the quick kill
and will look for it.  This morning when I was building my fire in the wood
stove I saw a snippet of snake skin and was reminded of the two large ones
I saved last week when I was stacking wood.  I lost count after awhile, but
there were all sizes in the huge pile.  So I went out retrieved them and
placed them under my cooking stove and one under the sink where in the
quiet of evening they are V busy.  Seemed like a logical thing to try and
of course it remains to be seen if it has any success in deterring them.
Does anyone have any ideas about the effectiveness it might have?  Any
smell to snake skins?
I have a new kitty of one month that was a stray and lived on mice and
such.  His interest level is high to say the least, but I don't want him
eating them since he has now been freed of his tapeworm. Plus, I don't want
to step on one in the night. I just want them to go away and stay out of my
silverware drawers and walls.
Sally T

Nous connaîtrions-nous seulement un peu nous-mêmes, sans les arts?
Could we ever know each other in the slightest without the arts?
                                                               Gabrielle
Roy (1909-1983)
http://www.sallythibault.com
Vinalhaven Island Memories 1950 - 1990