From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Feltner
Sent: Wednesday, 29 October 2014 7:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] TAN: HAPPY CHOCOLATE DAY!

To All:

Happy National Chocolate Day!

Like I need another reason to celebrate....

Much cheer to you all!

Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author and delete this message immediately.