I may need to to some reserach on the ability of chocolate to mitigate the effects of long term work related stress

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Are you coming over for research?
I hope you have a fantastic trip.
Linda
_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Oct 28, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Will Smith wrote:

Can’t you put that off until December when I will be in the USA.

Will Smith
Project Officer (Botanical Imaging)
Queensland Herbarium
Science Delivery
Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha
Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066