It is potentially an intensive research opportunity. I hope you publish your findings, illustrated of course. You may be able to provide data for those [of us] who find relief through such measures.
You might consider giving a talk at the next conference to present your findings. Samples will be required to substantiate your findings, of course.

Best of luck!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325