Also samples, for all, of the subject of the research! YUM
Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Oct 29, 2014 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] TAN: HAPPY CHOCOLATE DAY!

It is potentially an intensive research opportunity. I hope you publish your findings, illustrated of course. You may be able to provide data for those [of us] who find relief through such measures.
You might consider giving a talk at the next conference to present your findings. Samples will be required to substantiate your findings, of course.

Best of luck!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325