Hi, Diane,
We have a digital version of the Soul of Sketchbook program, there's a bit more to do to get it ready to distribute. How soon do you need it?

Tiffany, this is a program that Kris Kirkeby created several years ago, featuring sketches by GNSI members accompanied by commentary about their philosophy of sketching, and specifics on the sketches shown. It's designed to showcase the variety of styles and approaches, and why artists sketch.

It was originally slides, but has now been updated to a digital program (several formats).

It's a wonderful program, very inspirational and fascinating.

Diane's inquiry will light a needed fire under our feet to get this finished up and ready. We'll let you know as soon as we finish.

Gail

Sent from my iPad