Thanks Gretchen :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2014, at 8:41 PM, gretchen halpert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Tricia,

The GNSI has a slide show on Scientific Illustration. I don't know if it has been converted to digital like the Soul of the Sketchbook. I made my own that I present to students. Mine, however, is specific to my needs/presentations and is not the historical and technical overview you are seeking.

Good luck!
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator