Thank you Tiffany! I would love to look at it an incorporate some of the info into my presentation.

Thanks again for reaching out

Tricia

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2014, at 10:34 PM, Tiffany Miller Russell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have a slide powerpoint presentation I gave to an elementary school. It basically surveys the different fields and usages of scientific illustration. (ie. “What is scientific illustration? Well, scientific illustration can help you see things that are very small… or very far away… etc.”) The kids loved it.

It’s not quite what you are looking for, but you are welcome to use and adapt it if it would help.

~Tiffany Miller Russell
www.wildlifeinpaper.com
720-381-7879