Linda,

Sounds like an educational experience for me…Hmmm! Will give this serious thought; Thank you!

Am also enjoying the dialogue on the presentations. Reminds me of two that I have done; “Emerging Artist…” (for UGA class) and the “Compare & Contrast…” (for the GNSI 2012 Conference)  This group is truly amazing; an honor to be within!

“OC” Carlisle