Ditto what Kathy said!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 2, 2014, at 12:11 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ah, Derwent-compromise- got it.  I like the Derwents just fine.

BTW, Maybe 4x6" or 5x7" mylar palettes. I cut the mylar to fit inside the lid of the tin box (if I keep the box), and also have a cut-to-fit piece of w/c paper that shows both dry and wet marks of each color. That fits in the lid also.
You can wash the mylar off and have it be "sort of" clean for the next use.

L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615