Well-researched article on Kolinsky brushes be Deb Shaw.  Thanks,  bab

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings, GNSI Family and Friends!
Fall is seriously underway here in the Mitten State! For those of you who don't experience the glory of the annual leaf color show, I am truly sorry. It does help to make up for our miserable winters! But I digress...whatever weather you are experiencing, I hope you have a few mintues to check out the latest and greatest on your GNSI website!