The species in question is, indeed, in the images you sent, Barry, under Litter Moths.

My grandson got me interested in moths.  When I pick him up at school in the afternoon we stop at the post office and they have a light over the door that stays on over night.  At times the profusion of moths is quite striking.  They are difficult to sort out, but their patterns and shapes are always interesting.  Some are quite beautiful.

Cheers,